- It is used to effectively crush pressure because it allows the use of a very narrow throat cross section without the risk of clogging
- It is a simpler version of the K type separator.
- Connecting : G1/2”, M20x1,5, G1/4”, M12x1,5 according DIN 16288
- Body diameter: 40, 50, 60 mm
- The size of the diaphragm corresponds to the diameter of the body.
- Material: stainless steel (Monel, nickel, etc.)
|Pressure gauge set DN100 with separator type W - welded flange (pdf)|
|Pressure gauge set DN63 with separator type W - welded flange (pdf)|
|MSD9L – Pressure switch Layher with monoblock seal|